We welcome A-Gamers
Experienced Builders/Carpenters wanted
Immediate start. West/Central Auckland focus.
Our mission is to build measurably better homes Aucklanders love and we love to build. Not boring boxes. So if our mission appeals and you're seeking the next step in your career, check us out.
Bring your building A-game to one of Auckland’s most reputable building companies.
With a successful 30-year track record, Warren Adolph Homes' project pipeline is chocka full of new architectural homes and, renovations. The company has built an outstanding reputation for delivering classy homes.
Based in West Auckland, our talented team has loads of senior building and project management experience. We pride ourselves on precision building, problem-solving and going the extra mile for our clients, whilst providing opportunities for our team to develop and grow. This commitment to quality shows in the high level of referral-based work we enjoy. We work hard but above all value a healthy life/work balance. We enjoy positive banter, fun challenges (saw-stool challenge anyone?) and team catch-ups over brunch or the occasional espresso martini.
So do we sound like your kind of people? Are you interested in upskilling in a supportive learning environment with a successful company? Then look no further.
· Top pay rates and benefits dependent on experience.
· Strong leadership from longstanding owners
· A fun, dynamic company culture
· Performance recognition which rewards excellence.
· Personal development and career opportunities (many of our foremen commenced their building career with WAH as apprentices)
Successful applicants require:
· Completed NZ building qualification (or close to) or a comparable overseas building qualification.
· 5 years minimum trade experience.
· A minimum of 2 years NZ residential building experience.
· Valid and clean full NZ driver's licence.
· Good literacy - reading, smartphone and computer.
· Own comprehensive tool kit.
· NZ citizenship, residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You’ll also need to demonstrate:
· An ability to work with others in a team environment including assisting with training apprentices.
· An alignment with our well-lived company values (Find out more)
· Strong problem-solving abilities.
· Goal setting and the self-motivation to work unsupervised
· A great attitude and adaptable mind-set.
· Honesty and reliability.
· A passion for building and a thirst to learn.
· Great communication skills to liaise with the team, customers, and other trades
Join us to build homes you'd love to live in.
We are seeking motivated individuals who take pride in their craft and wish to take their building experience and career to the next level. If you want to be part of a supportive business which rewards high performers, then please apply.
Wait! Can you tick off these mandatory requirements?
· New Zealand building qualifications or equivalent overseas ticket
· NZ citizenship or permanent residency
· Excellent spoken English, good reading/computer literacy
· Clean criminal record
· Good level of physical fitness
· Top references and a strong work ethic
If you can tick our requirements (let’s not waste each other’s time), then please email your CV and a short paragraph telling us why you're our stand-out applicant. Apply here.
Or call Andrew on 021 546 043 for a confidential 'no-obligation' chat to register your interest for future roles.
Thanks for your interest.